To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh noes, teh ghays are taking over

Today the Olympian's resident fascist homophobes fell all over themselves freaking out over the repeal of DADT. Caestus (aka Sondrak) quickly devolved into burbling her usual Dadaisms to herself, JoetheIndependentBathroomCruiser strapped on the Rapture Helmet and went all jihady on us, but 2Edged out-did the rest of the sock drawer morans with a 13 hour long stream of obsessive perverted droolings. From that tower of Right Wing thought:

Hey, Just for your info, I don't look down at my junk after a night of hot sex with my wife, wondering if, what is that spot, and an itch.


I know
Baby Monkey Going Backwards on a Pig is a shoe-in for the Thursties, but surely this bit of obscene incoherence deserves an honorable mention.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/12/19/1479426/dont-ask-opponents-celebrate-policys.html#disqus_thread#ixzz18cbrTxGA

6 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

stage #1 Denial (this isn't happening!)

stage #2 Anger (why is this happening?)

stage #3 Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)

stage #4 Depression (I don't care anymore)

stage #5 Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever)

Our regressive friends are clearly in the second stage at this time. Depression may kick in sometime hopefully this week but I doubt most of them have the emotional fortitude for stage five.

Kind of reminds me of how I felt when G.W.B. got reelected.

Here's to a big old ball of equality mud in their eye.

Kardnos said...

IndyJoeVoter is afraid that all the gay men in Olympia will toddle off to war and there will be no one to cruise at the mens' rooms.

sidrat38 said...

I gotta admit, I was having a good time making them look like fools the other day, but after a while, it just got boring..

There's just no challenge in having a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed...

sidrat38 said...

I especially enjoyed it when one of them started resorting to name-calling, caps locks, and questioning my personal life...


...I got a big laugh out of that

sidrat38 said...

This was someone, BTW, who had been on the thread almost constantly for 15 hours..

Now, personally, I don't like liver...

I don't eat it, don't like to cook it, and CERTAINLY don't spend 15 hours of my day blogging about it...

Apparently, the subject is not as distasteful to some as they profess it to be...

sidrat38 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.