To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, December 16, 2010

ThurstonBlog Awards

Although we came to life on December 2, 2009, let's pretend like January 1, 2011 is our birthday and time for the First Annual ThurstonBlog Awards (The Thursties????)

Now, this will require some research of content in 2010 and December of 2009.  Once you've found a nominee, submit a post, with a link to the Blog as follows:

For the category - LAUGHED UNTIL I CRIED -

http://thurstonblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/baby-monkey-going-backwards-on-pig.html

Baby Monkey Going Backwards on a Pig!!!

4 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

Well, against my better judgment I had to see that baby monkey video one more time. That earworm is going to be burrowing into my brain for the rest of the day.
As for the Thursties I will have to get back to that later. So much material to think about.
I'm trying to think of the best FU. In the meantime I'll just settle for a big FU to my boy Joey. He can always depend on me for that as I can depend on him to read this.

Kardnos said...

Depend....eheh eheheh ehehe...

You said Depend...ehehe ehehe

sparkle said...

My daughter sung that riding a monkey backwards on a pig song FOREVER, and posted it on her facebook. It was quite popular in our family. yeah, you can slap mme anytime for sharing w/ a 14 year old....hehehe!

xyzzy said...

Now it's going through my head....

Baby Monkey, riding backwards on a pig, baby monkey