To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, December 30, 2010

AssClown

radec says:
It's pretty sad when one gets banned from posting on a newspaper website (as FL did). Then he complained so much to the moderators that they got sick of him and refused to listen to his vacuous complaints. So he went north to irritate a whole new crowd of people.

First_Lefty says:
Oh...and radec....
In the past three months I've posted dozens of times on said newspaper thread. You just don't know who I am. Muaahahahahahahahaha
It's really difficult to stalk someone when you don't know who they are.....kinda frustrating, isn't it?

radec says:
Oh I know you're still there at the other paper, in fact I just posted about it to cedar the other day! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

First_Lefty says:
Actually, I haven't posted there since October, but that just proves I've got you obsessed and guessing.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahathump
(just LMAO)
radec says:
Oh so now you're a liar too. And by still there I meant still reading, which obviously you are.

Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/letters/2010/12/29/admit-it-you-were-lied-to/#ixzz19e99lv12

Sure you did, radec........LOL

It's really not fair of me to take advantage of such a slow intellect, but I just couldn't help myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: