To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 11, 2011

Another temper tantrum on the O's comments

.......................

  • PRINT MY PRIOR COMMENT ! --- IT IS TOTALLY PROPER !

  • Better consider the just posted comment of ..heluvaway.. Or do you consider those comment s proper ! ! ?

    OR, Is it that you agree with and are friends with the poster I replied to ..oe..RedForeman ??

  • Print it NOW ! ... This is dead wrong ! .. You allow some pretty bad defaming comments YET YOU censor this ? ? !!
    AND by the way I am Not a Latino ...So if that's why you didn't print my comment , think again ! Or will I have to go to the editor to find out why ?
    (Edited by author 1 hour ago)

  • You do realize that you post here at the whim of the Olympian, don't you? They own the comment board.

  • RedForeman  48 minutes ago
    myolivercat, believe me, I have no friends at the Olympian. I don't know what you wanted to say to me but I wish I did. It wouldn't hurt my feelings and I'd like to be able to respond. Perhaps you could try again with a little rephrasing.

  • Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/02/11/1540330/chipotle-mexican-grill-to-fill.html#ixzz1DhypMYt0
    .......................

    9 comments:

    xyzzy said...

    d'ya suppose the editor has run to olliecat begging forgiveness yet?

    a real winer said...

    my olivercat is what glenn will be in a few more years if he keeps hitting the bottle so early in the day.

    Kardnos said...

    You know, I'm so far removed from The Olympian that I don't even know what this drama is about.

    Every once in awhile, I'll scan it for some material to post satire on ThurstonBlog, but otherwise, the comments are so petty and the moderation is so crappy, it's just not worth my time.

    I look back at the hours I wasted in the past.....

    Anonymous98507 said...

    If you read the postings of "myolivercat" and also those of "GinaMD", I think you will join me in thinking that they come from just one person, one who is likely to be yet another Sock.

    Anon_the_Great said...

    Is it me or does it seem many of our Right wing friends are OCD?

    a real winer said...

    I agree, anon 98507, that those two posters are one and the same. But this person appears to be a very senior citizen who's lived in this area most if not all her life. And I say "her" because of a post yesterday hailing the opening of the new Ross Dress for Less store. Some posts are fairly reasonable, but others may be the result of hitting the bottle or possibly sundowning.

    And that's where glenn is headed in short order.

    Kardnos said...

    FYI to ThurstonBloggers - check the threads on The News Tribune. Our Sockstress is "MRenchito" (blew it by using "spaz out") and stalks me where ever I go.

    I think my wife might get jealous.

    Anonymous98507 said...

    Nah, Larry, I'm sure your wife is too well grounded to worry about that fool.... :-)

    Kardnos said...

    I finally looked at the story where this drama occured.

    A damned press release of a restaurant opening.

    geeeeeeeeeeesus!!!