To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 18, 2011

She told us she was important.....or was that impotent?

Wingnuttiest Comment o' the Day

One of the many comments left by lady-like blogger Sondra K. in response to a Sadly,No! post refuting her claim that Sadly! posted about her previously in order to try to hijack some of her blog's traffic:
Stop stalking my blog.
(I'd give you a link to Sondra's blog, but I don't want to be arrested for blog stalking.)

The above was published in 2005 on Salon.com's blog.  Now couple this with today's funny.....

mrenchirito (editors note:  aka SondraK) says:
I didn't know that posting on a public website means you are a stalker, interesting views you have.
I actually operate a very successful website. One that has won numerous awards and averages over 500 page views a day. That comes out to more than 182,000 a year. I know some sites that have been up for years and are now just hitting the 25,000 mark. I am also active in the community and give of my time to help others and causes I support. Thank you for your interest, now I'm sure there will be some snide remark to follow.
I can't find where Salon has mentioned the Queen of One Square Block of Olympia WA since

No comments: