To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 18, 2011

From Sadly, No archives....

From SadlyNo.com:
SondraK said,
June 9, 2005 at 0:45
Hey, Scooter…why you keep bringing other people into this what don’t apply? We’re talking SondraK and Brad here, (OMG…I said that…ewwwww)
Sorry Brad….your wooing isn’t working, I’m just here for today’s *come look at Brad picking his nose and eating it everyone*…
I’m not impressed, Sweetie. But you keep trying, I’d hate to break your heart….but I DO have many gentleman callers and they have it heads over you by a milestone.
REAL men, mmmmmm.
And stalkers REALLY creep me out, K? You’re beginning to creep me out. Really.

I do believe that our little Sandy claimed to be married in the double digits, one time in The O.  Let's see.  2005 was 6 years ago.....so....someone had "many gentleman callers" while married???????

I didn't think that many men would have such poor taste.

It looks like I'm not the only man that has been stalked on the internet.

No comments: