To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let the good times roll....

KingChuck
"So in short, Ms. Hererra is fulfilling her her duty is in upholding the Constitution and the principles of the Founders."

No, in short, what Ms. Herrera Beutler is doing is taking from the middle class to give to her corporate benefactors -- polluters, insurance industry.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/02/20/1550343/herrera-beutler-votes-against.html#ixzz1EXCossIO

I don't read The Olympian much, anymore, but I took a glance and came across this post.  What caught my attention to the LTE is that our new Congresswoman avoided using her married name in the 2010 election, although she uses it at other times....but I digress.

If Chuck is who I think he is, the Right Wingers will be screaming in agony and whining to the moderators in no time.

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

I wish I had kept some of the many pieces of fluffy crap I received from "Jaime Herrera-no-other-name" to prove to the right wingers that she did NOT use "Beutler" during the campaign. In fact, after the election I was confused by the sudden references to "Herrera Beutler" and wondered who in hell is THAT?

Kardnos said...

The first I have seen of the "Buetler" name was this week.

I recall seeing a Rightwing regular in The Olympian, prior to the election say something to the effect of -

"It will be nice to have Conservative Hispanic in Congress"

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Anonymous98507 said...

Of course it was not a coincidence... just another right-wing shenanigan!