To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's my fault....I looked

It is your right to patronize whatever business you want to. It's called voting with your wallet. I choose not to patronize chipotle because of their history of hiring illegals. In my opinion they're aiding and abetting illegal immigration and identity theft. As far as sanitation goes I prefer my food prepared by someone who has a legitimate health card and is not infected with hepatitis, antibiotic resistant tuberculosis or God-knows -what.. And yes, charity begins at home and my home is the US not Mexico. I suggest you read the story above: "ICE reviewing more Chipotle workers' documents"
Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/02/11/1540330/chipotle-mexican-grill-to-fill.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1Do6suI1N

Well Red, you'll want to avoid eating meat from now on, since the meat packing industry in Nebraska and other locations in the Midwest have been busted numerous times for hiring illegal aliens.

Larry's note - Red used to bitch that I made everything political.  This story was a simple press release of the opening of a new restaurant in the mall.

No comments: