To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 18, 2011

Laugh of the Day


mrenchirito says:
LOLOLOLOL, yep it's me!!! You thought I've been gone but I've been here the WHOLE TIME! Too easy, like a cat playing with a mouse.
Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/letters/2011/02/04/zach-wahls-addresses-iowa-legislature/#ixzz1EKYwe9MJ


mrenchirito says:
I didn't know that posting on a public website means you are a stalker, interesting views you have.
I actually operate a very successful website. One that has won numerous awards and averages over 500 page views a day. That comes out to more than 182,000 a year. I know some sites that have been up for years and are now just hitting the 25,000 mark. I am also active in the community and give of my time to help others and causes I support. Thank you for your interest, now I'm sure there will be some snide remark to follow.


JudasEscargot says:
Faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive.
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Look! Up in the sky!
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Mrenchirito!
Yes, it's Mrenchirito - strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Mrenchirito - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as ********* (remember it's a disguise), mild mannered reporter for a great metropolitan blog, fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way.


Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/letters/2011/02/15/privatizing-ferries-no-bottlecan-deposit-yes/#ixzz1EKTCW1AE

Now I know I shouldn't make fun of mentally unbalanced people, but I seriously wonder if she takes herself seriously when she applauds herself.

I posted a question on the thread about her Paypal bug and asking for donations.  The comment was deleted.  Knowing how the Trib moderates, it means she complained.  Good.

LATE BREAKING NEWS - the Princess of Bullshit flagged my response comments in the News Tribune.  Of course, she's for freedom of speech and all that stuff.....LMAO

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

Of course she flagged it-- you were taking attention away from her!