To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner at the Diner

As reported in The Olympian

Well....Dinner at the Diner was a huge success.

Reports from the State Patrol were that over 5,000....er uh....4,000....I mean...3,000....well you know......

The funniest part was when I got there and said to tell sidrat that "Independent Voter is here"

he almost came out of the kitchen with a carving knife.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/04/01/1191599/letters-to-the-editor-for-april.html?qwxq=7927796&pageNum=1&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0juhDSvQU


It's already been cloaked! LMAO

You can be sure that it will be on ThurstonBlog!!!!!

9 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Gee, I wonder who complained??

*cough..cough*

At our next event, someone else gets to do the cooking so I can be part of the festivities..

Thanks for coming..I only wish I could have been available more to participate...

sidrat38 said...

I'd also like to add that I would never, EVER attack IV with one of my knives...




(I wouldn't want to damage the blade...)

Kardnos said...

We will sponsor a BBQ at the lake when the summer weather hits. Since it's a private facility, we'll have no problem with riff-raff showing up.

sparkle said...

I am so sorry to have missed the event! Sometimes work just suck when it gets in the way of a social life. So did any riff-raff have the tea bags to show up? Have to admit I was a bit nervous about psycho-stalker-bitch showing her face, but never-mind that! Im glad you all had a great time, and the BBQ sounds great!

a real winer said...

Sorry to have missed you, sparkle, you being another bona fide cat person and all. Maybe next time...

Also, sidrat was right, the chili was darned decent, loaded up w/ onions and cheese just the way I like it.

sparkle said...

Wow, the physco bitch is reading the ThurstonBlog and posting our comments on the O's LTE thread. Really Sondra, a life would be a good thing for you to get!

sparkle said...

Thank you winer, I was looking forward to meeting everyone.

Anonymous98507 said...

Hopefully by BBQ season I will have shaken off this cold that hit me out of the blue and can join everybody.... Maybe the BBQ could be a potluck so we could sample people's specialties?

BTW, I'm a parrot person-- anybody else? Not that I don't like cats, over the years I've shared quarters with many cats, but my heart has "wings"! LOL

Kardnos said...

My sister owned a parrot - Paco - who learned to mimic her voice when she called out her husband's name "Robert". It was a riot!

Paco was a bit aggressive, though and I threatened to take him out and play "fetch" with their Lab.