To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, April 9, 2010

Same Shit, Different Day

Before Cheeseburger whines again to Tammy to have my comments deleted....


BurgerNoCheese wrote on 04/09/2010 05:49:05 PM:

" Too_Opinionated wrote on 04/09/2010 12:19:36 PM: I've never closed an account so I wouldn't know. I assumed you had to use a new email address for any new moniker, but you're the expert! I've never been arrested, that wasn't nice of you to say, I'm not the threatening type! Is cheeseburger invited to the BBQ? Or Mac?"

Wait a minute....you were the one talking about multiple emails....and of course you've had other names......remember???? So...now did you have other email addresses or did you just close your account and change your moniker?

Cheeseburger will be standing on Freedom Bridge doing a table dance on the day of the BBQ. Mac isn't welcome to shovel manure for my garden, much less enjoy the pleasures of my company, not to mention those frisky ThurstonBloggers. Actually, I need to put the entire idea up for public vote on the blog. That, in itself, would be fun."

cheeseburger wrote on 04/09/2010 12:23:41 PM: They cover their faces to avoid tear gas and their identities, much like the multiple identities Larry uses daily."

I hate to bring this up, but The Olympian Forum, thanks to the Whinery Workers Union #69 knows more about my personal life than yours. So WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A BANDANA, so to speak??????

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/04/09/1200562/29-arrested-after-riot-in-downtown.html?mi_pluck_action=comment_submitted&qwxq=3566234#Comments_Container#ixzz0kefmK9c8


Cheeseburger went running to Tammy today and had a bunch of my comments deleted - responses to her barbs and others. It appears that the new game is throw shit and when someone throws it back, run and tell Mommy. Frankly, from the emails I've exchanged with Tammy of late, I think the moderating of The Olympian is in shit shape and will respond to those who bitch the most. My personal information can be violated and that seems to be OK, but one complaint about me responding to a barb and deletions start.

None of this is really indicative of the end of the world. If I want Cheeseburger or any of the other fools to know what I'm thinking, I just put it out here, as they are all addicted to reading ThurstonBlog

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

New daily award winners:

cheeseburger-- "Bitch of the Day"
Tammy-- "Co-dependent/Enabler of the Day"

As for cheesy and her table dance, I hope there are lots of EMTs stationed nearby to take care of the drivers blinded by that awful sight and hurt in the resultant wrecks!

Anonymous98507 said...

Something new on the Zero-- apparently comments weren't allowed between 05:47:14 PM and 10:08:21 PM on 29 arrested after riot in downtown Olympia. However, the body of previous comments weren't deleted en masse, which is the usual routine.

LostOnAnIsland said...

Cheeseburger will be standing on Freedom Bridge doing a table dance. LOL, that's some good stuff right there.