To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do I think this isn't a Progressive protestor?

" glenn" of the "Goodbye Cruel Olympian" fame, claims someone is running around with a picture of Bush and a bullet hole in his forehead. I couldn't find that, but I did find a Conservative blog that uses this picture to state its case on Bush threats.

I see a slight problem.....

Anyone wanna guess?

3 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

I love that tea bagger guy that was on the cover of the Daily 0 the other day with his "tax's" buster sign. I may live in a grammatical glass house but I also don't go around holding signs either. Protesting is just one giant circle jerk no matter what the cause.

sparkle said...

"there" just a guess!

Anon_the_Great said...

Um, the sign is held by a douche?