To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whose toes are getting stepped on?

For two consecutive days, I've pointed out that "Captain Howdy" is the name of the satanic character in The Exorcist. In both cases, my comment has been deleted.

Now mind you, we have all sorts of namecalling that goes on and "Captain Howdy", in verbage gave me the finger (maybe it was too subtle for an editor to pick up on), but for some reason we are not able to note that a commenter has voluntarily chosen to be identified with Satan.

Of late, I'm noting that "ssuron" has to be intoxicated while commenting. It's not just the poor grammar, spelling and typos, but the behavior is a drunk if I've ever seen one - and I've seen 1,000s

So the new TOS of The Olympian is to avoid the truth and allow drunken rages.

Curiouser and curiouser......

No comments: