To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, April 25, 2010

LTE Thread closed at 10:20 AM!

I think this is a record.

Unfortunate, though as Mr. Mustard and I were having a great discussion about domestic manufacturing versus import - in particular to the auto industry.

The usual cast of characters started their attacks on me - Cheeseburger, glenn, Wyo, etc.

The Moderator dumped one of Cheesey's attacks then "boom, boom, boom" out went the comments.

Here was my last comment to Mustard:
"Comment on: Letters to the Editor for April 25 at 4/25/2010 10:07 AM PDT on The Olympian

ooops....something is missing....Mustard, I'm going to assume to had to take care of other things, so I'm gonna do same. Maybe we can pick this up later. Great discussion!"


EDITORS Note: As can be expected Cheeseburger goes over to another thread and starts up - Comment on: Let's hope McKenna succeeds in records case at 4/25/2010 11:08 AM PDT on The Olympian
Larry's day is now shot to hell! After bullying several posters on the LTE thread, it has now been shut down!


Maybe this is a sign of better things to come. I know this much, I'm not taking anyone's shit.

2 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

10:20am, is that a record?
Don't the editors take a day off once in a while? Well, say what you will about their choices of censorship but you got to admire the level of dedication. They are more dedicated to censorship than Tiger Woods is to adultery or Amy Winehouse is to smoking crack.

Anonymous98507 said...

Instead of banning the rabble-rousers and the nasty fools and leaving the reasoned commenters to have decent discussions, the Zero takes the lazy way out by closing the whole thread. I'm not sure it can even be called censorship.... I think it's just plain laziness.