To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Usually So Little Time.....

So finally I have a day, as yesterday, where I can get a few things done around the house and periodically check into the LTE comments, and Poof, they're gone. I'm guessing that the one who "just can't stand it" had something to do with it! (not that I want to be naming names or anything) And for the most part yesterday was so nice on the thread.

6 comments:

Kardnos said...

We'll, Sparkle, it was this way.

A few of the regulars thought they could give me shit and I'd take it. I guess they are slow learners.

Cheeseburger decided to join in. After getting one comment deleted, she made a snarky remark about the moderating and the next thing I know the thread is closed.

Did Mustard and I get to continue our great conversation on manufacture and imports?

Sadly, no.

sparkle said...

It drives some amongst them completely ape shit when others of opposing views can actually have a civil conversation. I'm hoping you and MrMustard can finish your conversation at a later date.
(Maybe the cheeseburger was jealous 'cause you were taking all the mustard, since there is no ketchup or pickles around!)
I know, really bad food humor!!

sidrat38 said...

Actualy, great food humor, Spark..

sparkle said...

;-0

Kardnos said...

Did I notice Cheesey among the MIA today. The snark at the moderator might have done the number.

I pegged Cheesey for being the tattletale last week about Anon's joke and I'm guessing that after The O wiped the egg off their collective faces (I like to cc the Publisher with this stuff), Cheesey may have been on a short leash.

Anonymous98507 said...

Oh, she surfaced from the sewer finally: cheeseburger's comment on "Hyer sentenced to work release, community service" at 4/26/2010 7:47 PM PDT on The Olympian: And so the scandal of Olympia thickens......