To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, August 2, 2010

After God knows how many personal attack posts by Cheeseburger....

tmcgee wrote on 08/02/2010 06:54:06 PM: Please get back on topic or I'll be forced to close this thread.

Tammy McGee


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/02/1323422/ethics-panel-charges-filed-against.html?mi_pluck_action=comment_submitted&qwxq=1136109#Comments_Container#ixzz0vVJDkf1X


HarryC wrote on 08/02/2010 06:56:38 PM:
Tammy - you could have done that during the attack. There were 8 personal attack comments directed at me while I was away from my computer, until I could defend myself. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you shut down the thread. Have at it.



Of course, Tammy couldn't just go in and start deleting comments......no, that would be too easy.

12 comments:

sparkle said...

Looks like that Cheeseburger ate her last french fry!

Anon_the_Great said...

Yep. It appears cheeseburger is no more.

Man that stupid girl went down in a booze fueled streak of creepy obsession and slander. It was kinda like watching a caged animal obsessively pick at a sore. She just could not stop.

On a separate note, I believe I won the LaserBeam longevity poll. I predicted today by 9:30 but with the rise of Marcihooha even I was being too generous.

sparkle said...

I thankfully missed the rant! I haven't seen many laser beam posts, did the batteries get pulled on that one already. And here I thought she was....being uncharacteristically controlled/civil. (or was out of town)

Anonymous98507 said...

Just so we can dance on her grave:

cheeseburger's page

This community member's page is currently being reviewed by the editors.

Check back soon to see comments made by cheeseburger.


Larry, what's your choice for the best music for us to dance to? LOLOLOL
.

sidrat38 said...

It's not "Laserbeam" anymore, sparkle..

Take and look and it's pretty obvious who the new sock is...

Kardnos said...

Well, the funny part is this episode is right on the heels of the publisher's editorial about comments.

Want a suggestion to make things better George? How about some fucking moderation?

I sat there and waited for Tammy or someone to jump in the start deleting comments - perfectly willing to have mine deleted....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LostOnAnIsland said...

Jolly good show old bean!

Kardnos said...

"Larry, what's your choice for the best music for us to dance to? LOLOLOL"

I'm going to take up salsa as soon as Mrs' ankle heals.

A nice Latino salsa, maestro?

xyzzy said...

LaserBeam account is still there. Maybe she forgot the password after creating the account on a drug fueled binge.

LostOnAnIsland said...

Come on LaserBeam for Tuesday.
Come on Baby!
Pappa needs.....well.....bragging rights.

Kardnos said...

If you haven't figured it out, Cheeseburger was Sondra K in drag.

No one else is so consumed with my sobriety.

Now tell me, who would create a persona, complete with hobbies and a retirement, just to post on The Olympian?

and she wonders why I call her Sybil.....

Anonymous98507 said...

The cheesey persona page is empty, but is she still posting?
.