To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thank you, whoever you are......

One of the ThurstonBlog readers (authors???) has created the moniker "Claude Bawls" (I believe I suggested Claude Balls for glenn) and the conspiracy is off and running.

Great spoof, whoever you are. I'm enjoying a nice little lurk and many laughs since I just got home from down south.

I'll be in Los Angeles on Monday and Tuesday. It should be interesting to see who I am when I'm there.

Red and glenn are as predictable as can be expected. Glad to see they keep reading ThurstonBlog, the place where you say the things you can't say on the other blog

5 comments:

sparkle said...

Another very good moniker that shut "laserBeam right down was "McKinleyWeston"

Good job who ever created that one!

Kardnos said...

well, Sparkle, it's obvious that we have more readers than authors.

There was also a "ClaudeBawIs" that was quoting from ThurstonBlog.

sparkle said...

Love that one! I'm sure they are referring to the cat's good judge of character and his subsequent actions on........

Anon_the_Great said...

"McKinleyWeston"

Damn, I wish I had thought of that one. On what thread did that fascist bug spray originate?

sparkle said...

AtG- I think "McKinleyWeston" appeared right after "LaserBeam" made yet another vile comment in referece to the proposed Mosque in NY. MckinleyWeston gave strong progressive comments on the subject, which, if that is her....real name, must have PISSED her off!

Click on the thread that is linked just above this one to find it.