To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, August 12, 2010

glenn says cat attacked him

So what does this tell us about glenn? LOLOL

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Finoa wrote on 08/12/2010 04:11:44 PM:

That was no "push" that was a very severe kick to the cat and poor Mary must have been friendly for him to be able to do that to her. Poor Mary suffered dearly before she died. I am glad charges are filed on Jason, what a cruel evil person you are.
and as for Glenn, most cats do not attack like that..either the cat has an issue or you do. And judging from most your posting you are in question.
Evil cruel people pick on animal and children, give it some thought.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/12/1333584/man-charged-with-injuring-womans.html?commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=2&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0wRkTvfvs
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The above posting was a commentary on this:

glenn wrote on 08/12/2010 09:29:05 AM:

I visited my neighbors and their normally docile cat attacked my leg digging all twenty nails in my skin along with all 32 teeth "real" close to my privates. the neighbor, his wife and I made a concerted effort to extract the cat from me. After the cat was removed, my leg bled through my pants in several places. I played it off and we went on with our evening until the cat came out of nowhere and did it again. He bounced like a basketball off their living room wall and has kept his distance ever since. Trust me when I say that the next time it happens - he's dead.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/12/1333584/man-charged-with-injuring-womans.html?commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=1#ixzz0wRkqaMr4
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

14 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LostOnAnIsland said...

I'm picturing the cats instincts kicking in like the one in the movie Cats Eye, and glenns the troll magically coming out of the wall to suck out the life of Drew Barrymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_cFNbrPLx4

sidrat38 said...

Uhh..this is the same glenn that wants to kill his sons dog...



Karma sucks....don't it??

sparkle said...

Cats are such good judges of character! And no social mores to hold them back!

Kardnos said...

We should rename glenn.

How about Claude Balls?

a real winer said...

Very good comments, everyone, even Larry (groooaaaann).

When I read glenn's story, I thought, so, we're not the only ones who feel that way about him. Must really suck to be him.

xyzzy said...

glenn's neighbor's cat is an excellent judge of character.


MMA judge glenn can beat up a cat. What a tough guy.

sidrat38 said...

I'm rooting for the cat!!!

sidrat38 said...

to borrow a phrase from BOC...

"GO GO CATZILLA!"

Anon_the_Great said...

Taking out one's rage on an animal is wrong in so many ways. It reduces you to the level of a beast and does very little to correct bad behavior on animals that can be influenced by naked apes.

That said, I have met several cats who make sport of getting naked apes within tooth and claw range and then attack without provocation. I recall one particular feline who used to hang out at Positively 4th Street, a now defunct record store in downtown Olympia. Despite a big sign that clearly stated not to touch the cat that evil beast lured me and just about everyone I knew into attempting to pet the furry beast only to have our kindness rewarded with a 4 deep puncture wounds.

There are evil cats out there.

xyzzy said...

Yes, some cats have a mean streak, but this one bit glenn, so I'm inclined to give it the benefit of the doubt. n fact if I knew where it was, I'd give it cat treats, too.

Even glenn called it normally docile.

LostOnAnIsland said...

Sense the dark side it did.

sparkle said...

And cats can see through the "dark"......

Anonymous98507 said...

The cat obviously thought it was worth the possibility of catching some vile disease from glenn. bwahahahaha
.