To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A great decision for equality!!!!!!!!


Watch the local bigots have hissy fits for days to come!

Also note that it was a conservative Reagan-appointed judge who made the ruling. VBG


A federal judge overturned California's same-sex marriage ban Wednesday in a landmark case that could eventually land before the U.S. Supreme Court to decide if gays have a constitutional right to marry in America. ...


7 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Ya know..horray for the decision, but it also means a whole article that I have to avoid the comment section so I don't have to read the hurtful crap that ignorant morons are going to post...

sidrat38 said...

And who was it a couple of days ago that posted his wife was "harrassed over the phone by homosexuals"?

I bet he'll be one of the first to post....

Kardnos said...

sidrat - I'll speak up for you. After all the shit I said to Cheesebooger and only had one comment deleted, I've got a few coming.

sidrat38 said...

Larry..I'm just going to leave it alone...

We won for now...that's all that matters, not the ignorant comments of a bunch of inbred morons..Many of whom couldn't get a partner at gunpoint...

My faithful partner of 25 years and I are very happy...

sidrat38 said...

BTW...

my other half just reminded me we have to have you and Mrs. L over for dinner one of these days...

(He doesn't like being outdone by that Vashon Island crowd...)

Heheheheheh

Kardnos said...

sidrat - I'll look forward to it. Actually, I need to make a point of getting by the Diner again...

sparkle said...

Yeah for equal rights! I am just wondering why it is taking so long!