To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Before this disappears...

I wonder if Kroger also sees monsters under the bed or in the closet?
Bwahahahahaha.......... [Would we know "Kroger" under a bunch of pseudonyms??]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Kroger wrote on 08/22/2010 06:18:09 PM:

I see Larry is back to his old (and I mean old) BS. Get a life Larry. You have been clogging the que for to long.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/22/1343733/supporters-opponents-of-nyc-mosque.html?commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=7&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0xOE8jRLe
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Kardnos said...

I don't think they have a wi-fi hookup at the campground near Salkum and I know for sure, I don't own a laptop.