To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, September 20, 2010

Future of ThurstonBlog

98507 and I have been working on some things concerning ThurstonBlog. You'll now notice, when you post, that there is a spell check tool available.

We are seeking to improve the quality of the product to increase readership in a more general sense. Not everyone enjoys our dramas with The Olympian's cast of characters and now that I'm past today's episode, we'll be moving on to bigger and better things.

We'll not avoid using ThurstonBlog as an opportunity to correct misrepresentations in The Olympian - or other media for that matter - but continue to bring other things to the forefront.

I loved Winer's blog from the Canadian newspaper, for instance. Since I've reincarnated myself after "Baby Monkey", I'm ready for more of Lost's video submissions.

98507 has assumed the role of "Editor in Chief" and will catch grammatical and spelling errors that sneak through. If you ever feel that the context of a statement has been changed due to an editing, don't hesitate to drop a comment.

Let us know your suggestions on how you'd like to see ThurstonBlog improve.

1 comment:

sparkle said...

I love thurston blog. Missing some familiar names though. Where has Sidrat38 been, Im missing his quick wit!