To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh, those wacky anti-gay "christians"..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100925/ap_on_re_us/us_pastor_abuse_allegations_lawsuit

Gee, I'd like to take my boyfriend to Kenya and South Africa...

Maybe I just need to build a "Mega-Church", lure in a bunch of morons, and there we go...

Free trips all around the world!!!

I'm sure it's somewhere in the bible that "thou shalt make a ton of money, live a lavish lifestyle, and travel all around the world with your secret barely legal boyfriends..."

It must be..

Ted Haggard did it..

Jim West did it..

Larry Craig did it..

Sheesh, and here I am, openly gay, and never been to any of these places!!

I guess I gotta become a "christian" to enjoy the good life...

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Oh, sidrat, please don't stoop so low as to become a "christian"... you have better morals and ethics than that!

sparkle said...

Dito to Anonymous' statement, at least THAT kind of Christian!

sidrat38 said...

LMAO!

I've never claimed to be a "christian", but I'll bet my morals are more in line with the teachings of Christ than many of the so called "believers" out there..