To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

December 1, 2009 ThurstonBlog Rebirth

I went back in the archives and found the first Blog in 2009, when I reactivated.  This means we have only been back on the block for 10 months and have over 12,500 page views.

I would be remiss to not pull out an oldie but goody from that day in history:

Chuck from Tacoma said...

What the hell did you do? You whine and snivel because you don't like somebody else's moronic comment? You can't really believe that the idiotic crap that you spew day after day, thread after thread has any more validity to it then the other posters.
Larry, get your head out of your ass. You are the kind of twit that brings out the worst in anybody.
If you would stay off LTE for a month or two, civility would certainly return naturally.
Chuck from Tacoma


Now, everyone needs to remember that, a couple of months before that, I was going to Tacoma and invited Chuck to meet me for coffee.  SondraK jumped in a warned Chuck that I wasn't safe (LMAO).  Chuck from Tacoma disappeared with Sondra Kovacio and a host of others.

Chuck - if you were really out there, I have a question.  Why would it take a "month or two" for civility to "return" if I were to not post?  If I was the problem, one day should do the trick.

Sorry to task you with tough questions.  Shine those white bucks, unbutton the top two buttons to show off the gold chain and sell a motorhome or two.

No comments: