To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quality Moderation

I'm certainly glad that Tammy McGee got rid of "Eliminate Hyperbole" the other day.

It makes room for quality comments like this to stay up for 90 minutes to date:

Obamamistress Today 12:35 PM
Sounds Like this crazy trash had it coming to me !!! I think he is being framed.

This fine comment is about the woman whose ex posted nude pix of her on Facebook.


Editing note: Still up there. 30 minutes later

Obamamistress Today 12:35 PM
Sounds Like this crazy trash had it coming to me !!! I think he is being framed.


Editing note: FINALLY, after over two hours on the threat....

Obamamistress Today 12:35 PM
This comment was flagged for review.


You can't unring a bell

1 comment:

Kardnos said...

I'm certain that the poor woman who has already gone through hell is happy that The Olympian can't find the "delete" button to eliminate this comment, despite three apparent flaggings.

Tammy is a real winner.