To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thou dost protest too much

tetragrammatonn 38 minutes ago

Just to make the record straight...I am not IV. I never flag anyone. I knew you would have thought it was me and that is why I checked out your hate site.

"But if you remember, Tammy said she would block your account and remove your comments if she ever found you posting here." Dear readers, you all know that no such threat was issued. I've been posting under "Eliminate Hyperbole" for two weeks and I don't try to hide who I am by having several names and talking to myself for cover

"They have every right to block with whom they ever please regardless of what you think. And they are NOT breaking any laws either! Get a hint, EH or MM. Time to move on!!!!"

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/09/16/1371839/wash-budget-deficit-520m-spending.html#ixzz0zkEpm8gM


"I'm not IV, I knew you thought it was me"????????? "Hate Site" - an IndependsVoter original. Of course you could be the looneytune that claims to have met me at Hannah's, where I've never been. I just figured out last week where it is, as I drove by the place.

You appear to have a little too much "information" and you care, just a bit too much.

No one said they are breaking laws - except you. Their site is private and they have the right to disclude anyone in the community they wish. Of course, the readers will make up their minds as to how they feel about people not being allowed to comment, even though they've done nothing to violate terms. It appears one reader already passed along a message. The other night Tammy decided to enter the fray between Anon and Sondra K and got her ass handed to her by readers and then mysteriously her "Likes" disappeared the next day.

The truth of the matter is that Tammy has her panties in a wad because I schooled her AGAIN on copyright infringement and because of her shitty attitude with me, I took it to her boss and let him know that my attorney was the next stop for them.

As to my commenting on The Olympian, I'll not worry about whether I do or don't and you'll make yourself crazy accusing all sort of people of being me, as you've done before.

The last moderator that went one on one with me did an "exit, stage left". Good newspaper people know there is nothing to win by starting silly fights with readers. Note I said "GOOD NEWSPAPER PEOPLE?

2 comments:

Kardnos said...

FYI to the crew:

I sent an email to Jerry Wakefield about today's deletions. As I pointed out, I've violated no rules, but just pissed Tammy off because I let her know where the cow ate the cabbage when she challenged me on the copyright infringement.

I don't really care if I post on The Olympian or not. It's really nothing other than a hobby, of which I have plenty.

I comment on The Chronicle and The News Tribune without a single problem. I don't have to change my moniker because no one is obsessed with privacy invasions on those media. (can you imagine that in little old Lewis County????)

One of these days The Olympian will have to come to terms with their REAL problem on the comment forum. The moderators have to quit playing politics, it doesn't serve them. Leave that to the readers. Cull out the obvious violators and the rest takes care of itself.

It will be interesting to see if Wakefield has the guts to respond. He was part of the email chain about the "Tammy Death Threat" (Jesus, that woman is a drama queen.....bless her new husband, he's gonna need it)

Kardnos said...

Well, as could be expected, no response. That would take credibility.