To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, September 16, 2010

WOW!!!!!

While trolling back to see if the flagged commenter had been deleted for her personal attack on another commenter.......looky what I found.....

LifeIsGrand 38 seconds ago
Have I been added to your list, Tammy? My post didn't even make it to view! As I said:Tammy McGee, why have all the comments by "EliminateHyperbole" been removed? By removing them you have denied the rest of us the right to read and make up our own minds about his/her statements. Since your rules are hard to figure out (they appear to change day to day), I find it hard to believe that all 8 of those comments could have violated the "unknown rules". I don't even know who that person is, but his/her comments couldn't have been any worse than some of the ones you have allowed to remain! The conclusion that is easy to come to is that you are being vindictive.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/09/16/1371308/beck-uses-his-energy-to-rile-up.html#ixzz0zjmqx9U9

No comments: