To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Does anyone at the "0" monitor how long articles remain in "Breaking News"?

This commenter twice makes a good point:

local1  1 day ago
Thursday's crash is again breaking news on sat.- what more could you expect from the newspaper that really isn't?


local1  1 hour ago
Breaking news again half a week later. The Olympian is just an empty building and a phantom name- sad.

2 comments:

Kardnos said...

switch papers.

There is another just up the road a piece

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, I've subscribed to the Trib for so long that I can't even remember when I first subscribed but I think it was in the early '80s, before it was sold to McClatchy.

I dropped my subscription to the Zero soon after subbing to TNT.
.