To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, September 9, 2010

RE: Tammy McGee

The first two days that Disqus software was being used, I had to delete
more than half the comments you made because of bad language, and
complaints. The amount of comments you have made, and the amount of
"likes" you have, make no difference if just one is outside what is
acceptable. I believe after having your user name banned more than once
in the past has more than enlightened you on what is deemed acceptable
on TheOlympian.com, yet you consistently cross the line.
Tammy McGee
The Olympian Newspaper
tmcgee@theolympian.com
360-754-5447


Dear Tammy,

I have never had my user named banned but whatever...

When hate speech, right wing paranoia, and death threats are allowed unfettered access to the cesspool that is the Olympian comments section while full throated free speech is censored, there really is nothing left to to say to you and your corporate lackeys other than to paraphrase the poetry of Dick Cheney:

May you, and the sinking ship you suck your undeserved pay check from, go fuck your selves.

Seriously, you are an embarrassment to grammar, journalism and the 1st Amendment.

May God have mercy on your soul.

5 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

I concur your sentiment and applaud your statement.

Tammy is as dumb as the day is long and although I lack concrete evidence I firmly believe she is truly a sucker of Satan's cock.

Anon_the_Great said...

can someone parse her 1st sentence? Or the second?
Or any God damn thing she has ever written.

I hate to say this but Sondrak would make a better editor. At least she has some command of grammar.

Kardnos said...

I'm telling you, Anon, Tammy thinks you are me, or I am you.

The woman is a full bubble off plumb.

sidrat38 said...

The woman is a full bubble off plumb


..LMAO! never heard that one before, Larry. I'm going to have to steal it...Hehehehe

a real winer said...

Well, ATG, I can accept Tammy's first couple of sentences, but that last one reminds me why I don't teach high school English. Oh, where to begin w/ that one... ?

I'm stealing Larry's expression, too. Sounds like something my father would've said.

With all the mean-spirited yay-hoos who regularly post consistently negative crud on the O, I can't quite figure out how Tammy et al have any time or energy to waste hassling either one of you guys.