To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just for laughs

LaserBeam 38 minutes ago
It appears as though the only people Glenn Beck "riles up" are those who have a problem with legitimate well thought out and articulate criticism of the horrible place our current "leaders" are taking this country.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/09/16/1371308/beck-uses-his-energy-to-rile-up.html#ixzz0zk0vURWO

Legitimate. Well thought out. Articulate criticism........OoooooooKay......

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure." –responding to the question "What would people do for $50 million?", "The Glenn Beck Program," May 17, 2005


I DO have to keep in mind that this is the opinion of SondraK who is a bubble and a half off plumb.

No comments: