To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, September 17, 2010

Profile Viewings

For the first time, since starting ThurstonBlog, I clicked on the names and realized that it takes you to the author profiles.

Each profile has a number, telling you how many times that profile has been viewed.

Most are in the double digit category. Lost on an Island has over 200 viewings (woohoo!!!), but.......I took the prize with 650 viewings!!!!

I need to go shower right now because I have a real scuzzy feeling about the 649 times IV looked at my profile.

10 comments:

sparkle said...

Larry, count 644, I looked once! LOL

xyzzy said...

I feel like an underachiever with only 26, including when I just checked now. Even so, who needed to look 25 times?

Anonymous98507 said...

Where does it say how many times your profile has been viewed? I just looked at mine and didn't see anything with a label indicating of number of views.
.

Kardnos said...

98507 -

99 times.....well now it might be 100.

click on your own name and take a look

sidrat38 said...

You beat me to the joke, Larry...

I've got 77, but I was going to say that doesn't count 'cause they're all IV....

Anonymous98507 said...

This is what I see:

11 comments posted
4 points received
105 likes given

Don't see anything labeled as "profile viewings."
.

xyzzy said...

I see this in the upper left hand side:

User Stats
On Blogger Since December 2009
Profile Views (approximate) 100

Anonymous98507 said...

Duh (slaps forehead!).... I was looking at my profile on Disqus, not Blogger!!
.

LostOnAnIsland said...

The 200 is most likely people looking for some info to use against me or just getting a better look at my avatars.

Kardnos said...

Exactly my feeling about my 650 plus, Lost.

I don't know if I like IV looking at my avatars.....oh...those are those little pictures?????

Nevermind.