To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, September 10, 2010

Olympian Deletions

Yesterday, after the wacko pastor decided he wasn't going to burn the Quran after all, The Olympian ran it as the lead story.

To demonstrate that you don't have to be a wacko pastor to abuse the memories of 9/11, I posted a media snip on Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck holding a rally - for a price, complete with bar. I commented "just when you thought that you've seen all the hucksters" - or words to that effect.

It was deleted within 2 minutes. When I posted a question about the deletion and reposted the story and comment, the entire thread disappeared.


I'll never say "The Olympian" is a conservative newspaper, but given the opportunity, I'd say its moderators reflect such.


Isn't it strange that Tammy accuses Anon The Great of being banned in the past when he never was? It would appear the intention was there. I wonder why?

No comments: