To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, May 24, 2010

About Zylus.....

Since Zylus wants to cha cha with Larry, Larry will show Zylus how the game is really played. Let's use truth - the profile that Zylus posted on his blog:

I am a 40 year old male. Spent 4 years in the Navy. I am currently attending SPSCC to get my degree in Accounting after losing my job of 10 years. I was in manufacturing until my job got shipped overseas. My long term goal is to become a CPA

First a math lesson for the wannabe CPA - you're 40 and you spent 4 years in the military, and 10 years working at your manufacturing job. That leaves 26. So who did you mooch off from 18 to 26? Mommy and Daddy? I worked 34 hours a week while I attended college, as did 22 other guys that worked along side me. Some were Viet Nam vets, but they had families to raise so they worked while the GI bill paid their tuition.

You're getting a college education because FDR signed a bill. You bitch about the Stimulus Bill, but basically, without government funding, you'd be up the creek without a paddle.

The Conservatives reward companies that outsource jobs overseas (like what happened to you).

You are one more in a collection of ass-backwards people that vote against your own best interest. Luckily, you can be a 40 year old schoolboy. The rest of us work and pay taxes so that you can have GI benefits.


There's Lesson #1. They'll get tougher as it goes along. Since you like to start shit, let's see how you handle this.

1 comment:

sparkle said...

Good post, have at it Larry! Govt. programs are only "bad" if they aren't the ones with the hand out, kind of like Little Bobby Jyndal [sic?]!