To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A tip of the hat to Sadly, no

It appears that several years back, our little friend (mocking Pacino's machine gun because she shoots her mouth off) got into a tiff with the folks at "Sadly, no". Their wit is so sharp I'd avoid word to word combat with them and I'm a liberal......

Realist said,
June 9, 2005 at
13:14
Anybody else notice that while liberals visit conservative blogs mostly for new mockumentary material, conservatives seem to visit liberal blogs in search of intelligent conversation?Can’t really blame them, either. Just read some of the comments on SondraK’s blog and ask yourself if you’d want to converse with any of these people. The answer, of course, is . . . (wait for it) . . . Sadly, No!

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, let's just fill in some more background, shall we?

Time to Give Sondra K. a Big Dose of "Sadly, No!"


For me it's sondraK who tops the list (From: "In the Fever Swamp of the Radical Wingnuts")
.

Kardnos said...

Oh...I think this deserves a full printing....

stopped visiting the wingnut blogosphere because my blood pressure would go through the roof. But the top of the dungheap has to be sondraK, wingnut Amazon supreme whose blog, "knowledge is power" seems to attract some of the most execrable elements of the far right by mixing a female biker's sexual sensibility with gun lust and Coulter-ish invective. Before she prohibited non-member comments, I got into it with with them for about a week a few years ago. I ended up getting blog-bombed on my own blog and was named "liberal asshole of the year" by one of her drones.
(from "for me, it's sondrak...)