To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not sure if this needs a comment....

Too_Opinionated wrote on 05/05/2010 10:55:16 AM:
Larry, I don't join because most of the topics are just making fun of Olympian posters (including myself I may add). Why would I join a group where most all the members are there to make fun of me? And I don't see the point of having a blog about this forum.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/05/05/1228679/letter-of-the-month-the-united.html#ixzz0n5ouuso2

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Too_Opinionated wrote on 05/05/2010 02:41:33 PM: LOL it doesn't offend me, I have thick skin! But it's your blog and you can do whatever you want with it, it's just not my thing.

"Too-opie" doesn't "see the point of having a blog about this forum." Doesn't stop him from reading here, though, does it? Also didn't stop him from replying on the Olympian comments about what you posted here! LOLOL Most people who don't have an interest in something simply just ignore it.... but not "Too-opie" and some of the other inhabitants of Comment-Land. (They probably also probe sore teeth with their tongues!)

Anonymous98507 said...

Too_Opinionated wrote on 05/05/2010 05:05:10 PM: "It appears the mear presence of conversation about it offends someone....LOL"
Oh brother! That's about as strange as someone saying I probe my sore teeth with my tongue!


"Too-Opie" just can't stay away!

Kardnos said...

Don't forget, TooToo was once "Achmed"