To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Docent wrote on 05/11/2010 06:27:57 AM:

A few comments this am. Did you not learn anything from yesterday's comments? CLOSE DOWN ALL COMMENT SECTIONS.


Docent wrote on 05/11/2010 07:39:05 AM:

I will not accept the hate, direspect,[sic] denigration of commenters[sic] in comment sections. I may not change what I consider evil but I have to try!


Docent wrote on 05/11/2010 07:11:56 AM:

OK. Once again. The hate, direspect, [sic]denigration of commenters[sic] is why I want all comment sections closed. They are serving no constuctive[sic] purpose. Only the propagation of HATE. Olympian. Please close down all comment sections!
PS The commenters[sic] on this blog will not change their behavior!

Will someone please change his diaper.

5 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Followed by:

Docent wrote on 05/11/2010 10:19:49 AM:
To all, I just received an e mail from Tammy McGee threatening to block me from posting despite my not bresking
[sic] any rules on this section. Good Bye!

Good for Tammy!

sidrat38 said...

Wow, ANOTHER "good bye, cruel world" post??

Some people just take things WAYYY too seriously.....

Anon_the_Great said...

Poor Docent. I can see the flecks of saliva obscuring his screen.

Let this be another lesson that Meth kills.

xyzzy said...

I wonder who forces docent to read the comments?

Anon_the_Great said...

"I wonder who forces docent to read the comments?"

The dirty little voices in his head.