To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Short lived....

My nickname is Zylus. I created this blogsite so others like me could blog without being harassed from Larry and his multiple IDs.

I am looking for people who are open minded, don't really have a party preference or just want to say what is really on their mind without being attacked by others.You can say whatever you want to on this blog as long as it does not break any laws. ( This is in reference to Anon98507 making a death threat to Tammy McGee some time ago.)

If this sounds like a place where you would like to express your opinions, then welcome aboard!


After someone posting that Anonymous 98507 didn't post a death threat directed at Tammy McGee, subsequent attempts to post again were blocked. So much for "you can say whatever you want as long as it does not break any laws"

Just to keep everyone informed, I challenged The Olympian to contact the police about anything on my blog that was unlawful. Sheriff Kimball, who I know well, hasn't so much as called me.

I, as administrator of this blog, do not want Achmeds and such to harass members, thus I closed it. Of course I never stipulated anything to the contrary.

3 comments:

Anon_the_Great said...

Hey Zylus (knowing he reads this fine blog) you freakin' jerk off, it was I, not Anonymous98507 who wrote the immortal words Tammy Mcgee must die. Had you bothered to read this blog rather than take Sondrak's deranged version of reality as gospel you would know the truth, you mindless sheeple.

PS, your blog URL is broken.

Kardnos said...

http://olympiabloggers.blogspot.com/

Kardnos said...

try that Anon.


Note the "warning mature audience" notice before you enter.


Who knows what this will evolve to by the time the perverts of Olympia start posting their obsession with the sexual lives of others.