To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who got nasty?

Larry posted on the LTEs today, May 26:
LarryakaLarry wrote on 05/26/2010 04:47:55 PM:

Dave....the Republicans put on a nice show on Memorial Day and then go back to cutting Veterans Benefits.

Here is an example in our community...

"I am an 86-year-old military retiree and I am tired of
Illegals getting free what I served my country 20 years for and can’t get — medical coverage. Bill Lock, Olympia

[http://www.theolympian.com/2010/05/25/1249527/politicians-cause-the-problems.html]


Now why shouldn't a 20 year veteran get medical? It certainly isn't because Patty Murray hasn't been fighting for veterans all of her Senate career

So, Larry, what happened with that LTE? By the time I got to the Zero's site, there weren't any comments on it. I figured somebody must have gotten nasty..... Is that your take on it?



3 comments:

Kardnos said...

Oh...it was up for awhile. Frankly I didn't know it was deleted. I'm guessing someone has a new toy. If The Olympian deleted it, they are more chickenshit than ever.

Either Bill Lock needs help (possible dementia) or he is screaming for attention with lie. No 20 year veteran would go with out Medicare and Tricare for Life.

I know that Cheeseburger whined about "poor glenn and the 86 year old man" and has a hotline to Tammy McGee, who is probably more than happy to delete any of my posts at the slightest provacation.

A rather sad excuse for journalistic standards, but what do I know? I worked in newspapers when reporters and editors had ethics.

Kardnos said...

As to the original comments on the letter....glenn was out of control, foaming at the mouth, screaming every name in the book and all I was doing was quoting VA, Medicare and DOD sources.

Again, it's easier to close the thread than to delete glenn only.

Anonymous98507 said...

It's VERY easy to delete only Glenn's "contributions"-- all they have to do is to delete his "Persona" page!