To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who has misconceptions?

dENGELberries posted:
ENGEL wrote on 05/17/2010 11:32:37 PM:

...she brought up the mud wrestling reference...

Yes, I saw that and it wasn't the first time nor is she the only person.

I didn't participate in any of the conversation about it.
Nor do I care to now. Just wanted that to be clarified, I know how other peoples' projections and misconceptions can become reality to so many here.

Yeah, she should know all about that since she does so much projecting every day that she posts!!

6 comments:

Anon_the_Great said...

She used to be alternately infuriating and amusing but as the mental illness sets in Sondrak becomes more unintelligible with each day.

sparkle said...

OMG, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, Laser Beam.

What the fuck, AtG, you are so totally right on the unintelligible. Comical when even ssuron and glenn dis's her in defense of me.

Trust me though I have no intention of indulging her in a continuation of the sondra/sparkle feud. Maybe the occisional taunt though, I'm only human! LOL

I still find it creepy that she almost always has to comment on what I post. As I keep saying "she just can't stand it!!!"

Anon_the_Great said...

Sparkle, Sondrak's fixation on you reminds me of a high school cheerleader who's overtures to the football captain was spurred.

sparkle said...

Yeah, I've thought something to that effect, on this forum I have no problem calling her a "creepy stalker bitch"
Funny thing is I posted that one day on this blog and she accused me of talking behind her back. Like it was something I wouldn't say to her face if I had the misfortune of seeing it. (I'm doubting "her" new picture bares any resemblance!)

Kardnos said...

Talking behind her back?

She is two-faced so how could you miss and hit her back?

Does she have a reflection when walking past a mirror?

sparkle said...

Something to ponder.....