To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, May 22, 2010

The story was about a bird hatch.....

IndependentVoter wrote on 05/22/2010 01:30:46 PM: Ask Larry, he's the resident expert in getting a little behind in his work.


LarryakaLarry wrote on 05/22/2010 04:17:01 PM:
Independent Voter - you need to read this and understand the delicate nature of ENGEL...

ENGEL wrote on 05/21/2010 09:35:55 PM: So because I'm not gay it's alright for you to insult someone else using gay as a weapon to try and hurt someone.

If you continue to hurt her feelings you probably won't be able to get in the online clubhouse.

Aside from that, why are you fixated with homosexuality and why are you frequently attempting to say that I am homosexual?

Did you and I have an encounter that I didn't know about? Maybe one of those times that I used the public mens room...you took advantage of me? As far as I can remember, all of my consentual sexual encounters were with females, but I understand that you folks that hang out in public restrooms could probably use a chemical like rufenol, to take advantage of a man for your pleasure.

I've never been baptised as a grown up by submersion, so I know you couldn't have taken advantage of me in that way, as was being done at the church in Bellevue.....




I felt it my duty to advise Independent Voter of how his alleged humor upsets ENGEL

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

To quote someone we know: OMG

ENGEL wrote on 05/22/2010 08:42:35 PM: Larry, your need to turn every comment thread into something "homosexual" and now calling it some sort of deviancy is really inappropriate.

Now she-who is trying to convince us that she DOES know what is really inappropriate. If she knows, then why did she without compunction once upon a time use a certain very nasty word on her website?
.

Anon_the_Great said...

Man did that thread jump the rails. ENGEL complimenting IV on his tolerance was a Golden Moment in Newspeak.