To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fuck glenn

glenn the dumb struck reactionary wrote on 07/20/2010 07:51:48 AM:

I guess maintenance is out of the question anymore. Just like the state didn't dredge and maintain capitol lake, the city didn't maintain the boardwalk. I wonder how they are doing with the fleets of government vehicles.
If the pilings were bad - replacing them as needed would go a long way towards the boardwalk's longevity. I'm armchairing this article, but between traffic circles, a decaying boardwalk, the lake, off-ramp nightmares and on and on, I tend to question everything the government decides in this state. There are so many big-ticket boondoggles, that I look at everything they do with a Doubting Thomas attitude.

What the fuck are you blathering about about glenn? I understand you hate my community and are committed to spewing mindless insults about one of the most vibrant and secure cities in the nation but man at least try yo stay on topic. Your latest rant is an absolute mindless non sequitur, gurgling worthy of an infant.

No comments: