To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Got something to say to me, say it to my face

A re-post I felt important to bring up to the forefront.

As the elected Democrat PCO let me say...

Got a problem with me any of you right wing moonbats ? Look me up. I'm the Democrat PCO for Olympia 204. Actually let me do your work for you.

My name is Mr. Laurian Weisser
I live at 611 Capitol Way South
My phone number is 360 753 9771
You can email me at oly204@gmail.com

Anyone, regardless of their political inclinations, are free to contact me and talk about what is on your mind. I have nothing to fear and everything to gain from real exchange.

I dare you IV, Sondrak and the rest of your minions to follow my lead and step out from behind of your on-line avatars. Let's get real folks.

8 comments:

sparkle said...

ATG, the high esteem I have always held for you has just gone up by leaps and bounds, the sky's the limit in my regard for you!

I also would freely post my identity, except for one very unstable stalker bitch who I need not name.....

Anon_the_Great said...

I'm not asking most folk to step forward but as an elected big mouth I feel I have to stand up and be accountable.

Once again, got something to political to say to me, feel free.

Kardnos said...

Anon - trust me when I tell you that my phone number, address and other personal information was published in The Olympian and the chickenshits have never contacted me.

They'll not bother you.

a real winer said...

You got some real cojones, ATG. SondraK thinks she's got 'em, but the rest of the "boys" gave up trying to find theirs a long time ago. Way to up the ante.

sidrat38 said...

ATG, if anyone comes to bother you..you just let me know....

These assholes are so friggin scared of me and my gay brothers and sisters, they'll tuck tail and run at the sight of us...

Anon_the_Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anon_the_Great said...

My decision to step out from behind an avatar was greatly shaped by Jaron Lanier's "You are not a Gadget: A Manifesto" Not all of it is brilliant but Lanier hits his strike as he writes about the perversion of civil society due to anonymous conversations. Highly recommended.

sidrat38 said...

And let me guess, ATG...

Not one of the cowards has the guts to respond......