To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One guaranteed to not have the guts to respond

Banjoboy wrote on 07/20/2010 07:12:53 PM:
HarryC, When you and sidrat get my name, come on over.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/20/1310241/domestic-partnership-signature.html#ixzz0uHd3xvHT

This was posted on the story about names on petitions. What InDependsVoltaire is saying is that he is a coward that couldn't stand up to direct conversation from a gay man and a straight man that thinks he is an asshole. I'd say "he doesn't have the balls", but that is being redundant.

Anon, my guess is that IV won't take you up on your challenge.

Hey - BJBoy! Don't have enough faith in God to protect you from Sidrat and I?

4 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Better watch out, IV. I might just come over and tastefully re-decorate your trailer....

sidrat38 said...

I gotta admit, that it's nice to know this 117 lb gay man has so much control that he can be a threat.....

sidrat38 said...

BTW, IV..if you think you're so important that I would look up your address...think again

(or think for once, anyway...)

You're , basically, an ignorant moron..that no one cares about....

You want to engage in a battle of wits with me????

..you're unarmed....

sidrat38 said...

Careful...

I might scratch your car..

(although why someone would want to scratch a 74 ford pickup is beyond me....)


..perhaps it was the one James Byrd was drug behind?????