To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, July 29, 2010

A tough day for Red

Red went out of his way to insult me during the discussion about talking during live performances.

As I responded, he sounded as pubescent as a prom queen that got stood up by her date.

Whatever Red said while I was out on business didn't fly with The Olympian well.

His comments got the boot.

As the old folk song went...."when will they ever learn....when will they ever learn?"

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

The following comments were posted apparently while you were gone, Larry:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
RedForeman wrote on 07/29/2010 11:22:36 AM:

This comment violated our policy and has been removed.

OH Larry your're not all that and a bag of chips. If you were truly good at your craft you'd be making a living at it, but you're not are you? You are just an amateur.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ThinkPositive wrote on 07/29/2010 11:24:13 AM:

This comment violated our policy and has been removed.

Lesson: Don't interrupt a public presentation.

BTW, SomethingShiny=AynRand=Engel
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'm not sure why ThinkPositive's comment was removed.... is it against the O's policy to out someone?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kardnos said...

Yeah......if I could only get the IRS to accept that I'm not a professional.....LOL


Aside from the 1099s I collect, Red has never heard seen my act.