To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, July 15, 2010

ZING!!!!

**************************
dalecon wrote on 07/15/2010 07:04:27 AM:

I feel very fortunate that I don't live in Olympia the land of squirrels and nuts.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/15/1304934/city-considers-isthmus-offer.html?commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=1#storylink=omni_popular#ixzz0toEisLfL
**************************
**************************

2 comments:

a real winer said...

I had the neighbors from hell move in next door years ago, and they were, shall I say, less intellectually capable than dalecon. It took lawyers, guns and money to settle them down, but there was no real peace until I sold the house and moved. I wouldn't want dalecon as my next door neighbor either.

Anonymous98507 said...

My biggest reason for desiring to win a big lottery payout is wanting to buy the rental next door so I could evict the brats who squall and their parents who dump their recycle glass and cans, both six feet from my bedroom, waking me in the mornings. Sure, I could buy a different home, but I like the rest of the neighbors and the neighborhood-- they are the misfits, not me! LOL
.