To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Drama Queen of The TNT

RollOn says:
Interesting!
FL makes a comment to me, but what I posted has been removed.
This is what I posted and it was saved in my browser's bookmark:
"Today, 5:43 PM
Sumner, I thought your Troll talking points were that the GOP has been lying for 30 years. Now it is 40 years?
So do you guys just post with different names to keep the leftwing dribble alive?"
So that tells me that this is a scam and the web masters are adding fuel to the fire by posing as bloggers.
I don't need to waste my time here anymore....

RollOn says:
"donjames says:
NOVEMBER 9, 2010 AT 7:30 PM
RollOn - the board nanny neither tolerates identifying trolls as such, nor idiots - even when they are one in the same... or, in this case, one in the many."
Oh, so I am not to speak of the obvious? I get it now. This makes your post on another thread more clear now.
Should I chose to participate in the future, I will keep this in mind.

Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/letters/2010/11/09/short-honeymoon-with-goptea/comment-page-1/#comment-32845#ixzz14tcw04Wq

"Anymore" and "the future" is about one hour.There are some things that are consistant no matter where you go.  I've found that The News Tribune has it's share of Right Wing Screamers who love to engage and hate to be engaged.  They start shit on the boards and when they get a response they don't like, they run to mommy and when mommy doesn't fight their battles for them they way they want, they cry on the forum.

Regardless, it didn't take "RollOn" very long to "not waste his or her time anymore".......

No comments: