To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, November 29, 2010

UPDATE!

  • Whatsamatta Sondra? Blog traffic down, so you need to troll here?
    Guess we should believe you know of what you speak, since you're the queen of spiteful, vindictive and petty. 
    Of course, if you feel it's important, send your check to:
    Capital Playhouse
    612 E 4th Ave
    Olympia, WA 98501

    (Edited by author 7 hours ago)


  • Wow. Your miserable existence really is her fault.
    And to think she doesn't give a whit whoyou are!

  •  
    rrrr's comment was deleted.  Interestingly enough, when my name was being posted in The Olympian and I complained about a violation of my privacy, I was told that - since I once used the name "Larry", it was no privacy violation to call me "Larry" regardless of my moniker.
     
    Either the rules changed again, or......someone gets special treatment.
     
    The best part is "Caestus" playing like she's not "SondraK", speaking in third person.

    1 comment:

    xyzzy said...

    Multiple Personality Disorder.