To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mistaken identity

fierce_progressive 1 hour ago
Wow. About 4 of my comments were removed. Are we no longer allowed to provide links to relevant information?

You allow a poster on this board to blatantly call me a liar and then remove the links that I provided to backup what I said.

So much for open discourse. Let's see how long before this comment is removed.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/11/30/1457065/dont-believe-all-the-negativity.html#ixzz16ooyefHF

Fierce:
Sorry, Tammy thought you were me.

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

Another comment to that article:

Rock__Thrower Today 02:52 PM
Funny thing in the article "Budget cuts must come quickly, Gregoire urges"

The Olympian stopped anyone from adding comments after only 24 comments were posted!

Why would this happen?

Did someone hit a nerve?