To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Poor, persecuted, victimized Sock!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

myolivercat  36 minutes ago
There is nothing wrong or, foul with this comment ! ... you have my info for contact and I would appreciate an explaination please !
--------------------------------------
myolivercat  14 minutes ago
... I am serious ! ! You sensors, seem to allow many comments that are really off base ..Then turn right around and delete others that are not even as rude and off base as others .... Apparently, you find me one of your favorite victims and I believe I deserve an explanation ! Or do I have to consult with the legalee's ??

Are one of these people someone that begrudges me ? ---- This has gotten totally unjust or fair !
--------------------------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 comments:

Kardnos said...

Oh hell, it was probably Tetrabackgammon who was telling me, not so long ago, that Tammy can do what she wants and it's "leegal"

Kardnos said...

I do have to admit, being absolutely anonymous on The Olympian is much more fun than having the Sockathon know who I am.