To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Anniversary is coming.....

As most of you know, I monitor the activity of the blog.  Demographics is an interest of mine.  One of the categories in page views designates pages of interest.  There appears to be a substantial amount of interest in December 2, 2009 - the day I re-opened ThurstonBlog.

As most of you recall, that was a time when the LTEs on The Olympian were all together and the traffic was hot and heavy.  You'll also recall that was when PLUCK was the software and the Rightees had figured out that three clicks on the complaint link would cloak a comment.  There were many days that The Olympian shut down their thread, so I reinstituted ThurstonBlog as a forum.

I went back to try to recall what might be so interesting about that particular blog and found the one and only comment from "Chuck from Tacoma".  You all will remember Chuck as SondraK's "buddy".  Well...without further adu.....

Chuck from Tacoma said...
What the hell did you do? You whine and snivel because you don't like somebody else's moronic comment? You can't really believe that the idiotic crap that you spew day after day, thread after thread has any more validity to it then the other posters.
Larry, get your head out of your ass. You are the kind of twit that brings out the worst in anybody.
If you would stay off LTE for a month or two, civility would certainly return naturally.
Chuck from Tacoma

Since I've never really given "Chuck" a direct answer - here goes....

What the hell did I do?  Opened a blog.

I whine and snivel because I don't like somebodys comment?  Isn't that what you are doing right now?

If you would stay off LTE for a month or two...  Well Chuck, I've been either on other media or incognito on The Olympian and the tenor hasn't changed one iota.  Conservatives are still combative assholes

Sorry Chuckie....you're whole comment is BS.  Oh...and I'm really sad I've never run into you on the News Tribune.......of course, maybe you're not "Chuck from Tacoma".......

2 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

Something about a nail and head comes to mind.

Is it I need to keep from chewing my nails and Chuck is a dickhead?
No, no, no, I quit chewing my nails ages ago.

Oh, maybe I need to mail something and Chuck is fucked in the head.
No, no, no, mails online now and it's a ways till Christmas.

It will come to me when I'm not trying to remember.
Well, carry on then.

a real winer said...

Maybe all of the above?