To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ah..the new, improved Sondra...

SandraKozlowski wrote on 01/19/2010 07:03:20 AM:
It makes me disheartened that instead of the Governor saying, "we need to have help from the public on this" the message is, " this will be taken away from you because of our management decision making process." I wish that the talents of the general public,plus our passion for our trails would lead the legislators and the Governor to put the trust in us as they ask us to put our trust in them. Several citizens in this Forum alone have stepped up and asked 'What can I do??" Also I have taken my time to go to the Capitol and ask "What can I do?". I was met with hand shaking and nice smiles, but no game plan.TO break the stalemate, someone will have to think out of the box and care. Someone will have to want a solution enough for closure NOT TO BE AN OPTION> I would hope it would be the Governor, because I, for one, am a citizen who would care enough to help!

Isn't she just the sweetest thing??

5 comments:

sidrat38 said...

apologies if that was not Sondra K...

But it's Sandra K...

Kardnos said...

Sid....it's not Sondra K. I know this woman.

sparkle said...

And I thought OlyKay was the nicest poster out there, I guess I was wrong!

LOL.............(and still) LOL'ing!

sidrat38 said...

Again, I apologize...

The similarity of names was too hard to resist..

buckwheat4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.